Olive oil & honey respects the privacy of visitors to its website, in particular the rights of
Visitors regarding the automated processing of personal data. Because of full
Transparency With our customers, we have therefore formulated and implemented a policy with regard to
These processes themselves, their purpose as well as the possibilities for those involved for their rights so well
Possible to exercise.
For all additional information about the protection of personal data you can visit the website of the
Authority Personal Data: https://autority persons data.nl/nl.
Anonymized analytical cookies and / or tracking cookies on your computer, mobile phone or tablet.
With continuing the visit to this website you accept the following user conditions.
The website visits, until a new version replaces the current version.
Article 1 - Legal provisions
Website (hereinafter also "the website"): olive oil & honey
Responsible for the processing of personal data (hereinafter also: "The manager"): olive oil & honey,
established in Frits Ruysstraat 61A 3061MD Rotterdam, KVK number: 80444458.
Article 2 - Access to the website
Access to the website and use is strictly personal. You will find this website as well as the data and information
who are provided that are not used for commercial, political or publicity purposes, or for
Some commercial offers and in particular not use for unsolicited electronic offers.
Article 3 - The content of the website
All brands, images, texts, comments, clip art, (animation) Pictures, video images, sounds, as well as all
Technical applications that can be used to allow the website to function and more generally all
Parts used on this site are protected by law due to intellectual property rights. Every
reproduction, repetition, use or adjustment, in any way, from the whole or only part thereof,
Including the technical applications, without prior written permission from the responsible person,
is strictly prohibited. If the manager does not immediately take action against any infringement, that cannot be
Consequently, if tacit permission or the abandonment of legal proceedings.
Your permission is required for the use of certain cookies. We do this through a so-called cookie banner.
3. The type of cookies and their objectives used
We use the following type of cookies:
- Functional cookies: Allows us to function better and it is user-friendly for the visitor. For example: We store your login details or what you have stopped in your shopping cart.
- Anonymous analytical cookies: these ensure that every time you visit a website an anonymous cookie is generated. These cookies know whether you have visited the site earlier or not. Only at the first visit, a cookie is created, the already existing cookie is used at the following visits. This cookie is only for statistical purposes. This means that the following data can be collected:
· The number of unique visitors
· How often users visit the site
· Which pages users view
· How long users view a specific page
· Which page visitors leave the site
- Analytical cookies: these ensure that every time you visit a website a cookie is generated. These cookies know whether you have visited the site earlier or not. Only at the first visit, a cookie is created, the already existing cookie is used at the following visits. This cookie is only for statistical purposes. The following data can thus be collected, such as:
· Which pages you have watched
· How long you have remained on a specific page
· Which page you have left the site
4. Your rights with regard to your data
You have the right to inspect, rectification, limitation and removal of personal data. In addition, you have the right to objection to processing of personal data and right to data transferability. You can exercise these rights by sending us an email via info@olijf oilenhoning.nl. To prevent abuse, we can ask you to identify your adequately. When it comes to inspection in personal data coupled to a cookie, we ask you to send you a copy of the cookie in question. You can find this in the settings of your browser.
5. Block and remove cookies
You can easily block cookies at all times and remove yourself via your internet browser. You can also set your internet browser so that you receive a message if a cookie is placed. You can also indicate that certain cookies should not be placed. See the help function of your browser for this option. If you delete the cookies in your browser, it may have consequences for the pleasant use of this website.
Some tracking cookies are placed by third parties that exhibit among other things through our website ads to you. These cookies can be easily removed via www.youronlinechoices.eu.
Be aware that if you do not want cookies, we can no longer guarantee that our website works completely well. Some functions of the site may be lost or even that you can no longer visit the website. In addition, refusing of cookies also does not mean that you no longer see ads. The ads are then just tailored to your interests and can therefore be repeated more often.
How to adjust your settings differs per browser. If necessary, consult the help function of your browser, or click on one of the icons below to go directly to the manual of your browser.
· Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/en/kb/cookies-reming-veld-wissen-websites-
· Google Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?co=genie.platform=desktop&hl=en
· Internet Explorer: https://support.microsoft.com/nl-nl/kb/278835
· Safari on Smart Phone: https://support.apple.com/nl-nl/ht201265
· Safari on Mac: https://support.apple.com/nl-be/guide/safari/sfri11471/mac
6. New developments and unforeseen cookies
The texts of our website can be adjusted at any time by continuous developments. This also applies to our cookie statement. Therefore, take this statement regularly to stay informed of any changes.
It can also happen that cookies are placed through our websites by others, of which we do not always be aware. Are you on our website unforeseen cookies that you cannot find in our overview? Let us know via info@olijf oilenhoning.nl. You can also contact the third party directly and ask which cookies they placed, the reason for that is what the life of the cookie is and how they have guaranteed your privacy.
7. Final notes
We will have to adjust these statements occasionally, for example when we adjust our website or change the rules around cookies. You can consult this webpage for the latest version.
If you have any questions and / or comments, please contact info@olijf oilenhoning.nl.